Friday, February 22, 2008

The Middling Class

I have been told that injecting personal wealth into the free market is philanthropic to the masses it serves. by granting my butler, Rothchild, a generous allowance and a day of light chores during which to spend it, I have contributed indirectly to the second-class economy for years--primarily benefiting the owners of an area package liquor store called The Hooch Hutch.

today, I happened to have a few American dollars. desiring to allay my curiosity with the laissez faire through more direct involvement, noticing that my vehicle was covered in dirt and remembering that Rothchild was too busy polishing the silver to clean it, I stopped at a car wash to partake in a reasonable deal (judging from the long line of customers).

truly an adventure.

No comments: